UK Mainland/highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Jersey & Guernsey.
STANDARD 3-4 working days, tracked £4.35
NEXT DAY: £8. Before midday Mon-Thu.
£15.00: 3-5 working days*
USA, Australia & New Zealand
£20: 5-7 working days*
Rest Of The World
£20: 5-7 working days*
* this is not a guaranteed delivery time.
Please note, all orders are shipped from the UK. Any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. This now includes all packages going to Europe, please see below for more information.
- You are welcome to return your order for a refund or an exchange within 28 days from the date of delivery, providing the item you are returning is un-worn, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that we only accept a swimwear return if the hygiene sticker is in tact and has not been removed. Clearance items are not eligible for free returns.
- We do not charge for return postage. If returning your order in full, you will be refunded the standard postage cost, less a £2.00 processing fee.
- Please make sure you put all your details in the parcel including your name and order number. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund and/or credit note.
- To start a returns process please click the link below, and follow the instructions. Once we have received your return request your label and postage instructions will be sent to you via email. Please allow 48 hours for this process.
If you decide to arranging your own return delivery we recommend using a tracked service from the Royal Mail. A number of courier companies will not deliver to a PO Box, so please check with your chosen courier. We are not responsible for your return if you have organised it.
*Please find our full refund policy here
You are welcome to return your order for a refund or an exchange within 28 days from the date of delivery, providing the item you are returning is un-worn, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
Please make sure you put all your details in the box including your name and order number. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund and/or credit note.
As returns are the responsibility of the buyer, we will not issue refunds for items that are lost in the post. This is an unlikely event, but please ensure that you purchase postage that would cover your loss. If you have any queries, contact us at email@example.com
New information for our EU Customers
Will I be charged customs and Import fees?
Customs clearance charges and taxes are payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and will incur VAT and customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 will incur VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges may vary from country to country: Please check with your local postal service to determine rates.