UK Mainland/highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Jersey & Guernsey.
Free delivery on orders over £200
Royal Mail Tracked £4.00
Next day delivery £8.00. Guaranteed next working day delivery on orders placed before midday on a working day. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
Rest of Europe
USA, Australia & New Zealand
Rest Of The World
SOME ITEMS GOING TO EUROPE ARE EXPERIENCING A DELAY AS A RESULT OF NEW CUSTOMS PROCEDURES.
Please make sure you put all your details in the box including your name and order number. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund and/or credit note.
As returns are the responsibility of the buyer, we will not issue refunds for items that are lost in the post. This is an unlikely event, but please ensure that you purchase postage that would cover your loss. If you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New information for our EU Customers
Will I be charged customs and Import fees?
Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country