UK Mainland/highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Jersey & Guernsey.
STANDARD 2-3 days tracked £4.75
NEXT DAY delivery £8.00. Guaranteed next working day delivery on orders placed before midday on a working day. Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be delivered on Tuesday.
USA, Australia & New Zealand
Rest Of The World
- You are welcome to return your order for a refund or an exchange within 28 days from the date of delivery, providing the item you are returning is un-worn, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging. Please note that we only accept a swimwear return if the hygiene sticker is in tact and has not been removed.
- Returning an item to us is free for UK orders.
- Please make sure you put all your details in the box including your name and order number. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund and/or credit note.
- To start a returns process please click the link below, and follow the instructions. Once we have received your return request your label will be sent to you via email.
- We use the Royal Mail and you will need to take your return to a Royal Mail Local Delivery Office or Customer Service Point. OUR RETURN LABELS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT POST OFFICE BRANCHES. You can find your nearest point here... www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/
If you decide to arrange your own return delivery, we recommend using a tracked service from the Royal Mail. A number of courier companies will not deliver to a PO Box, so please check with your chosen courier. We can't be responsible for your return if you have organised it.
*Please find our full refund policy here
You are welcome to return your order for a refund or an exchange within 28 days from the date of delivery, providing the item you are returning is un-worn, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
Please make sure you put all your details in the box including your name and order number. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund and/or credit note.
As returns are the responsibility of the buyer, we will not issue refunds for items that are lost in the post. This is an unlikely event, but please ensure that you purchase postage that would cover your loss. If you have any queries, contact us at email@example.com
New information for our EU Customers
Will I be charged customs and Import fees?
Customs clearance charges and taxes are payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and will incur VAT and customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 will incur VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges may vary from country to country: Please check with your local postal service to determine rates.