UK Mainland/highlands, Islands, Northern Ireland, Jersey & Guernsey
Free delivery on orders over £200
Royal Mail Tracked £4.00, delivery 2-4 days.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery £8.00 * please note the orders placed before 1pm will be delivered the next working day. If orders are placed after 1pm we will endeavour to get your order to you for the next working day, but it cannot be guaranteed and maybe delivered one day later.
Rest of Europe
USA, Australia & New Zealand
Rest Of The World
Please note, all orders are shipped from the UK. Any import duties and taxes are charged once the parcel has reached the destination country and these charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. This now include all packages going to Europe, please see below for more information.
SOME ITEMS GOING TO EUROPE ARE EXPERIENCING A DELAY AS A RESULT OF NEW CUSTOMS PROCEDURES.
Returns postage is the responsibility of the buyer.
Our returns address is:
PO Box 5509
You are welcome to return your order for a refund or an exchange within 28 days from the date of delivery, providing the item you are returning is un-worn, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging.
Please make sure you put all your details in the box including your name and order number. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund and/or credit note.
As returns are the responsibility of the buyer, we will not issue refunds for items that are lost in the post. This is an unlikely event, but please ensure that you purchase postage that would cover your loss. If you have any queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New information for our EU Customers
Will I be charged customs and Import fees?
Customs clearance charges and fees may be payable on items/goods entering the destination country including the EU from the UK. These depend on the contents’ value.
Items sent to the EU are subject VAT and duties in the EU. The value of goods thresholds are detailed below:
- Items valued at under €22 will remain part of the Low Value Consignment Relief (LVCR) Scheme for items sent to the EU and are not subject to VAT or duties until 1 July 2021 (subject to further extension date to be set by the EU).
- Items sent to the EU over €22 and below €150 may be taxed at the border and may incur a customs clearance/handling fee in the receiving country
- Items sent to the EU over €150 may attract VAT, customs duties and a clearance/handling fee
- The customs authorities in the destination country and the customs thresholds in place determine if charges are due on imported goods.
- The levels and thresholds of charges vary from country to country
We can’t be held responsible for any customs or import fees your country may charge. We declare the cost, weight and description of the contents to our courier at the time of dispatch and submit our customs data electronically to aid customs clearance.
If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we'd recommend contacting your local customs office for more information before placing your order.